Life Style Journey

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Total and Utter Frustration

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! Okay so that makes me feel a little better. I am really sick and tired of dealing with people in general. People who don't do their job. People who say they want a job, but then when you offer them one, they have a reason for not wanting it anymore. People who complain that they don't like their job - hello but at least you have one! People who say they're going to do something and then don't. People who don't return phone calls. People who say they don't want drama in their lives, but then create mounds of it whenever they have the chance. People who yell at me for standing up and saying something is "wrong" when there really is something wrong. People who e-mail me in all capital letters. People who think they are above reproach. People who try to sell me something when I don't ask to be sold on something. People who won't leave me alone so I can work. People who think a WAH mom just sits on her ass all day, watching soaps and eating bon bons. People who believe that some of us have lives filled with rainbows and hearts just because we're not actively deployed. I'm so tired of having to justify my actions and standing up for myself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't there been people fighting and dying since the beginning of time, so that I could have the right to stand up and fight when I see a wrong being committed! Why the hell should I be made to feel guilty, ashamed for standing up for myself! To some of you this post will make total sense; for others you'll be scratching your head.

2 comments:

  1. Your super smart younger sister!January 24, 2009 at 9:10 PM

    I know this is cliche, but take a deep breath and slowly exhale. Your post makes total sense to me; I have found myself wondering the same thing lately. Stand up and fight for what you feel you need to and to hell with everyone else. Since you live in this country, you have the right to do just that without anyone else having the power to tell you to stop (with the exception of the law, but in this case the person is not the law). At the end of the day, you need to answer only to yourself and a much higher power. You don't have to justify your actions to anyone. Do what you feel you need to do and know that I still love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU VENT IT BABY!

    :--) Nell
    CasualFridayEveryday.com
    Twitter.com/casualeveryday

    ReplyDelete