Life Style Journey

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching Up

Has it really been this long since I've done a post? Where has the time gone? Oh well, what's done is done. I know of been busy that's for sure. Between the family, work, new job and, well, just life the days seem to be flying by. This is so evident to me every time I sit back and watch my kids. I'm amazed at how mature (most of the time) Bug is getting, and how quickly Buddha is growing. It's all happening before my eyes. Today I was reminded that a "little girl" I once knew is graduating high school in a few short months and turning 18. When the heck did that happen!
Well instead of lingering on the "where did the time go" mod of thought, I'm trying to focus on the wonder of it all. Watching my kids grow and mature. Taking on new tasks and challenges - sometimes failing (or falling as the case may be) and sometimes achieving. Watching the joy and amazement in their eyes, and sometimes drying the tears from disappointment. Hearing them laugh and giggle at each other and themselves, and, yes, even hearing them fight (at least initially) brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment